Tuesday, October 7, 2008

endings are beginnings too

Hello! Now that I've realized post-graduate life is a bust, I've decided my creativity has reached an ultimate low. What better way to stabilize one's own sanity by trying to reach out to her friends while she's stuck in Louisiana with friends who are suuuper busy. Although, my Lafayette friends are fun as shit. Won't lie.

So what am I doing now... I'm at home and "studying" for my GREs. Real fun... SO if you ever find yourself needing to take a vacation, visit me oh please. Lafayette's pretty.
Plus, hurricane season is over! We were hit pretty badly by Gustav, messed up roof, fallen trees, broken fence, and a bit of flooding. The study room smelled like fish for a while, but it's gone now. And everything falls back to normal. The weather is finally cooling down and the sunrises are pretty beautiful.


Life these days are filled with nostalgia and hesitancy. I miss
being out of the States. I miss Kenyon. I miss my friends. I miss certain boys in Russia. I even miss class. I miss it all. Perhaps that's why I'm scared of moving on. Makes a lot of sense right now.

What I can look forward to is Ms. Hanna Goldberg coming to visit! We will definitely be having a blast.

Final thoughts:

1. Palin makes me wish I wasn't a female.
2. Steve Klise is hilarious on video chat.
3. I wish I was still in school.
4. Kenyon friends, have a bake sale to raise money to bring me back!

1 comment:

III said...

I'm glad li-monade made it.

Blah Blah Blah