Thursday, May 7, 2009

COME SUMMER COME

Definite songs for this summer:

1.) Shaggy's "Luv Me Luv Me"
2.) Crystal Castles "Courtship Dating"
3.) Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy With It" (interspersed with the Men In Black theme)
4.) Len's "If You Steal My Sunshine"
5.) To be determined..

I have about 2 hours before work and I can't stop youtubing old videos. Maybe for my next car, I'll get a convertible so I can blast bad/good music as loud as my little heart wants. Oh, for those who do not know, I totaled my car. It is gone and it has left me without transportation. If not for my amazing friends, I would be STUCK. Things are alright though. I'm craving a pool, some ice cold lemonade, herbal refreshments, good music, and my besties.

Keep asking myself what I'm doing with my life, but I think I'm content with just figuring out my present situation. Why rush?

Anybody know how to bake a cake for a cat? As in, edible for cats? KARTOSHKA IS TURNING ONE!!!! What a cat.

"A photo essay of your mouth.."

No comments:

Blah Blah Blah