Friday, January 2, 2009

Sometimes I wish I was a Dr. Seuss character

2009.  Isn't that weird?  Comin' to terms with it, but I'm excited.  

For the past week, I've had these permanent butterflies in my stomach. Feels like my breath is caught in my throat and I have to sigh to be able to breathe.  I get easily flustered and excitable.  Reasons for such uncontrollable behavior?

1.) I have turned into a 13 year old girl.
2.) I'm excited about something.  

I'm guessing the second reason, although anything is possible.  Who knew when I would become 23, I would actually lose 10 years.  

Aside from that, all I seem to be doing is going on adventures with friends and archiving like mad.  I have also concluded that I like really small scrapbooks [things in general] and really massive ones.  One day when I'm really old, I want someone to archive my life hahah, just put all of my crap into something compact or a museum!  Just kidding!! That would never happen! Girl can daydream.  

My own planet where the ground actually bends because it's so small.  A world where I could sit in a thick pasture and make flower crowns all day.  A world where the fish in the pond next to me would jump up and say hi and ask how my day was going.  A world where I could sip kool-aid all day long and talk to you. 

dreams

No comments:

Blah Blah Blah